Thursday, January 31, 2013

new year's resolutions

I have made quite a lot of resolutions this year and apart from the usual ones I make every year - like being more patient with Dougal or less impulse shopping - I am planning some new, exciting things that could be interesting to you too.
One of them is more blogging - it is still hard to find the balance between Isabelle, business, housework and family (which includes more posts on the blog) and my next big adventure of learning  photography which I am so excited about. I have already started a free webinar on the basics ('Take Your Camera Beyond Auto') and bought two e-books about which I read very good reviews: Getting Out of Auto and For the Love.
Can't wait to practice what I learn. Stay tuned for lots of photos...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment